Jun 12, 2008

Thursday at a glance

Get thru emails - act, delete, follow up, repeated. I have been keeping up via Blackberry, but need to clean some stuff out. I have a few hundred to plow thru.

Get some housekeeping issues squared away. Book some prod time for a TV spot. Get a proposal done for Reno Harley-Davidson and revise a radio ad. Update the Sparks Farmer's Market social media. Do some other stuff, and so on and so forth.

Eat some sushi with Adam Lapidus. Hell ya!

Finish up desking then ride the bike home before 5. Get in car and cruise over to opening night of Sparks Farmer's Market by 5:30, take some pics from the market and update the Twitter feed. Then bounce over to the Nevada Museum of Art for the AIGA Helvetica screening at 7p. I wish I was strong enough to ride the bike to Sparks and back but I don't think I have the legs yet to make this happen on time.

Finally, home to unwind.

No comments: