May 22, 2009

Office Space: A place for distraction

Don't know about you but I find that if there is a specific labor
intensive task I need to complete to get my day in track, I am failing
to get it done when I show up to work. I have now resorted to waking
up a bit earlier and working from home for an hour or more and finding
that I am setting my day up for success by getting a task ahead or
complete, or simply getting ahead on email and calendar.

Bottom line, the office is a collaborative atmosphere that is ripe
with ideas and strategy building. But when you need to get down and
dirty, sometimes there's no place like the quiet, focused atmosphere
of home.

It's not about getting in early, it's about being effective.

Sterling Doak
Head of Brandology
Fishtank Brand Advertising

Sent from my Fisheye Phone
(please excuse my typos)

No comments: