Mar 14, 2008

3pm Friday

I'm out of gas today. I was fairly productive today but I have just absolutely no money in my wallet to fill this thing back up at $3.30 a gallon. So, I blog. And about anything in particular.

  • Rock Band. I am severely addicted to it and the fever has spread. I get constant text messages asking when band practice is. I feel like Lily von Schtupp. It's the first thing I'm going to do when I get home today. Maybe download a few new tracks.
  • Credit Cards. I have two that are carrying a fairly low balance. I'm going to find a deal, move the balances over at 0% and pay them off by August. Then I'm going to fly my shit to Mexico.
  • Dating. I went on a blind one last night. Remind me not to do that again. It turned out cool, but too much stress. Wasn't a love connection, but could be a friend.
  • Candy. I watched the Skittles 'beard' commercial again today. Jesus H. Johnson that thing is funny.
  • Creative. I cut a radio spot today. Probably one of the best I've ever done - on the low budget tip (read $0). Not quite happy with the mix, so we'll just remix it!
  • Buddy. Got a friend in town tonight. Wants to go to the Small Shitty Dive (read All City Live). Not looking forward to it. Not at all.
  • Advertising. What is this "Get the bank out!" campaign for Greater Nevada Credit Union? A monumental example of what happens when you have no clue who you are and what you do differently. I feel like they are just throwing sand in my eyes.
  • Pack. Nevada needs a win tonight. I sac flied the game yesterday for the date. THIS WON'T HAPPEN TWICE. Go Pack.
  • Adam. I hate when some asks you for an opinion on something, you answer with some options and they shoot them down w/ out offering alternatives. That's just a weak bitch move. Stop that, now. Adam.
  • Chinese. I put a Beijing 2008 pin on my track jacket today. Let the oppression begin.
  • Table tennis. Need ping pong table before summer hits. Want to be in Beijing shape for anyone daring to step in the garage.
  • Towel me. I haven't been to the gym in weeks and I've never felt better. Put that hat on and wear it around for a while. Basketball, volleyball, softball, tennis. Get some. Nike should have a subdivision of retro footwear dedicated to guys like myself - warriors of the community sports complex. Nike Municipal. Get some.
  • And I'm out. I need to wash my car. Later hosen.

No comments: